PLAINTIFF’S PERSONAL INJURY CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
– “When I think about lawyers I think about stuffy business suits, jargon that’s over my head, and people that generally try to work over the system. I’ve never had an accident or needed to hire a lawyer before but I was not looking forward to it at all. I just had a worry that I might be taken advantage of. However working with Donovan couldn’t was great. I felt like I easily received more than twice the settlement amount I would have on my own, even after his fees. I never felt like I was spoken down too. He was always extremely helpful. I always felt like we were on the same team. ” [Jason – ]
“Donovan was thorough, considerate and used terminology I could understand. He kept me well informed all along the way, and even followed up with me to make sure I understood certain aspects in response to my emails that I didn’t even expect. The best part was when I received the Demand letter that he drafted for my approval. After reading it I immediately though ‘Wow, I’m actually going to get a settlement that I deserve from an insurance company for once.’ The bottom line is that in spite of my initial hesitation, I would never hesitate to hire Mr. Dodrill again, and would happily recommend him to anyone I know. I am extremely happy that I had the opportunity to have him on my side.” [Jason – ]
– “I’m a tax and business lawyer, so when that texting kid rear-ended my car in 2012 and gave me a whiplash injury, I didn’t know what to do. I am sure glad that I called Donovan Dodrill for help. He’s great, very smart, and did a wonderful job representing me. He worked hard for me, gave me good advice, and obtained a much better settlement than the insurance company offered originally.” [Susan – ]
– “I would highly recommend Donovan to anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer. Donovan is comfortable in front of a jury and is well-respected by his peers. His honesty, integrity, and ability to maintain confidential client information are qualities that make him stand out among the competition.” [Deanna – ]
BUSINESS LITIGATION CLIENT TESTIMONIAL
“Donovan has represented Dr Vinyl & Associates, LTD since 2010. Throughout my 25 years in the industry, I have worked with several local high profile law firms. Donovan has demonstrated to me that he truly cares about our business and is always working with an eye towards the future. Several times, I have seen him accomplish wins for us which I believed were unattainable. He never gives up, even when I feel like it. He is the first attorney that I have worked with that has taken an interest in our needs and did not seem to be just been working for the billable hours.”
– Sandra Garringer, CEO, Dr. Vinyl & Associates, Ltd.
Some of my clients require additional legal services I cannot provide. Fortunately I have friends and colleagues with diverse practice experiences.
– For Personal Bankruptcy matters I refer my clients to: The Law Office of Jennifer Dodson (816) 977.2763, email@example.com
– For Legal Representation in the areas of Criminal Defense I refer my clients to: Kentner Wyatt, LLC (816) 527.0010, Lindsey@kentnerwyatt.com
– For Tax law and Accounting Services: Teague Pasco, Esq. of Pasco Law, serving Missouri and Kansas. (913) 378.4951, http://pasco-law.com/index.php/contact
– For Collections Law I recommend Michelle Rushing Dixon, Esq. of MP Law, LLC. (816) 282-6064, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The choice of an attorney is an important one and should not be based solely upon advertising.